Excerpt from CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE
PART 7. CALIFORNIA RETAIL FOOD CODE
Effective January 1, 2012
The CD is in Microsoft Word format and includes current legislation.
The following approved legislative updates are included in this 2011 CalCode booklet:
- SB 888 – Asian Rice Based Noodles (2010)
- AB 2432 – Prepackaged Nonpotentially Hazardous Food/Less than 300 feet display (2010)
- SB 602 – Food Handler Card Law (2010)
- AB 1014 – Food Facilities, definition revised (2011)
- SB 303 – Food Handler Card Law, clarification (2011)
- SB 20 – Menu Labeling (2011)
- AB 688 – Infant Formula/Baby Food – Use by dates (2011)
- The conflict/dispute is an interpretation of CalCode:
- All attempts at resolution have been exhausted at the local level; and
- The conflict/dispute has statewide or regional impact
To view, edit, or print this form, you computer must have Acrobat Reader. Acrobat Reader is installed on most computers and is available as a free download. Click here to download Acrobat Reader.
There are two ways to submit a completed form:
Electronic Submission (Preferred)
- Click the print button.
- When prompted, choose Microsoft XPS Document Writer. Click here for more information on printing to Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- When prompted, save the file to your computer (e.g., your desktop).
- Create a new e-mail message, attach the file, and send the form to Susan Strong at email@example.com.
- Click the Print button.
- When prompted, choose your favorite printer.
- Mail the printed form to S. Strong, CDPH, POB 997435 MS 7602, Sacramento, CA 95899-7435
If you choose the Acrobat option to Attach to E-mail, your responses will NOT be included in the e-mailed version. Do not use this technique.
If you choose the Acrobat option to Save a Copy, your responses will NOT be included in the saved version. Do not use this technique.
CRFSC form to raise concerns or problems related to Cal Code.